Now that you've joined the group, let's get you up and running!
Below you'll find helpful videos covering the features and functions of Sunday Keys for Ableton.
Click a topic to jump to that section (we recommend watching in order if you're new to SK)
1. Installing Sunday Keys for Ableton and connecting hardware
In this video you'll learn how to get started with Sunday Keys for Ableton, where to save your files, and how to get your midi and audio hardware connected and communicating with the template.
2. Introduction to Sunday Keys for Ableton
In this video you'll learn about the features, layout and basic workflow of Sunday Keys for Ableton.
3. Creating a new Scene/Preset
In this video you'll learn how to create a new Scene/Preset in Sunday Keys for Ableton.
4. Setting saved values for your Presets/Clips
In this video you'll learn how to designate a saved value for any parameter within a Preset/Clip.
5. Mapping controls to your midi controller/keyboard
In this video you'll learn how to map your midi hardware and/or your computers keyboard to any parameter within Sunday Keys for Ableton.
6. How to adjust the note range of an instrument/layer
It can be helpful at times to adjust instruments/presets so they're active on only part of your keyboard. In this video you'll learn how to do this in Sunday Keys for Ableton.
7. Running tracks and keys at the same time (Session or Arrangement View)
Ableton is a great host for live backing tracks and whether you prefer to run them in Session or Arrangement View it's easy to integrate Sunday Keys with your existing track playback workflow. In this video you'll learn how.
8. Adding automation to clips in Session View
Whether you are using Sunday Keys for Ableton without tracks or you like to run tracks in Session View, you'll learn how to add preset parameter automation to any clip in this video.
9. Using a second keyboard with Sunday Keys for Ableton
In this video you'll learn how to add a second (or third, etc) keyboard to Sunday Keys for Ableton.
10. Adding your own sounds/plugins/presets to the template
Whether you want to use Ableton's built in presets, plugins like Omniphere or Kontakt, or instruments/packs you've found online, you'll learn how to add them in to Sunday Keys for Ableton in this video.
Sometimes things don't go exactly as planned. Below you'll find troubleshooting videos organized by topic. Click a topic to view the video.