- When you make a purchase on our website we use industry standard practices and third-party services to process and protect your payment and PII in a secure and safe manner.
- When you sign-up for a free download, course, resource, newsletter, or create a user account we may use the information you provide to display more relevant ads to you, to market our products and services to you via email, and/or to improve your experience on our websites.
- You can opt-out of email communication, re-targeting advertising, and ask to view/delete your PII that we have on record at any time. The privacy policies and "right to be forgotten" processes of relevant third party services will be referenced and/or given precedent when necessary. We are always available to answer any questions or direct you to any third party we have a business relationship with.
List of third parties with links to their privacy policies that may be given access to your PII when necessary for our legitimate business interests:
Website hosting, user accounts, and native analytics-
We use Stripe https://stripe.com/us/privacy/
Analytics, remarketing, and recent activity notifications-
We use Google Analytics https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
We use Facebook https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Email address and PII lists, collection, and email marketing-
We use Convertkit https://convertkit.com/privacy/
We use Mailchimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
We use Zapier https://zapier.com/privacy/
Order fulfillment and purchase follow-up via mail-
Most of our products are digital products and fulfilled immediately upon a successful transaction via email.
Some of our products are physical products delivered via mail.
We currently fulfill some orders in-house through our employees.
Some orders may also be fulfilled by the third party service Printful https://www.printful.com/policies/privacy
For some purchases we may send you a physical thank-you/follow-up note to the address provided at checkout.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you view a page on our website, click links on our website, sign-up for a download, course, e-book, or similar free offering, when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To show you products, services, or other offerings that you may be interested in via re-marketing, email marketing, Facebook advertising, Google Adwords advertising, or other reputable means.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Here are a few examples:
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We are committed to following the laws laid out in the General Data Protection Regulations as put in place by the European Union as it governs our relationship with those who use our websites while located within EU member states.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
• By emailing us How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
Yes, but only in ways detailed in other part of this pricacy policy.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
We do not willingly allow third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins to collect PII from children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred. To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way. • Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
Sunday Sounds, LLC. 4300 98th Street Urbandale, IA 50322 United States email@example.com
Last Edited on 01-01-2021